-Romans 6:8-11 (via bookofcowardice)
Happy Easter! I actually have no clue what to write about first.
I (kind of) did it last year, so I’m doing it again. I’m giving up posting on my blog for Lent. I’m not allowed to give up meat after last year’s disaster, so I’m stopping the use of the luxury that is blogging.
So if you need me, I’ll be:
- in the Poly parking lot for at least 15 minutes after school gets out
- at the midnight premiere for the Hunger Games
- listening to Grace’s radio show on Friday nights
- lurking my favorite blogger’s blogs aka Joanna because you are my favorite blogger
- filming the Saturday shows of Poly’s spring production
- in the Barnes & Noble Starbucks writing
- at Chipotle, the Victoria Country Club parking lot, Cole Nelson’s, Angela’s, the movie theatre, etc.
- and of course, hanging out with the Gang. Which seems to be a very unpopular thing according to my ask box. Let’s bring back the classic who knows, who cares
Until next time :)
So we have a new alter server at 6:30am mass! Her name is Isabelle, and she’s a 4th grader at SCA. She even has the same teacher that I had when I went there! :) And since I’m the oldest, I get to train her! I’m so excited, you have no idea! Do you know how often we get new alter servers at 6am mass? Never. I’m so happy we have someone to take my place once I leave!
It’s the first week of Advent and right before mass, I woke from a dream that just put me in a great mood. Long story short if I can create stories when I’m asleep, I wonder what I can do when I’m awake, and that gives me hope.
LOL I’m kidding this is pointless AF (Arcade Fire)