I absolutely hate phrases like “everybody but you wants it to happen” or “everyone else thinks you should do it” or anything that implies that anyone’s opinion other than my own is what will eventually make the decision for me. If you are trying to give me advice and you use one of those phrases, I automatically will no longer take your advice into my consideration.
I’ve been saving pictures on my computer since sophomore year that have angles I want to film.
New picture, 15 facts.
- I haven’t actually done one of these in awhile.
- Today is Alex’s birthday! :)
- I can’t decide whether or not to have ice cream.
- I’m currently watching Amelie.
- I’m also in a writing mood, but I’m not sure what to write
- I just really want to travel.
- Oh, and make movies.
- I got in a fight with my mom today,
- I almost wrote “ma mere.”
- Anyway, she’s disappointed in me.
- Mixed with every other bad thing, I don’t know how that makes me feel.
- But today I talked to Stefanie, Issac, and Alex.
- That makes me really happy :)
- The door knob in that last shot was in the middle of the door.
- “Without you, today’s emotions would be the scurf of yesterday’s.”
- Bonus fact: Lola took this picture.
Posted 11 months ago with 3 notes.
#alex #facts #food #issac #lists #lola #me #movies #stefanie #windows #trains
Things You Might Not Know About Me:
- I use my copy of “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” for blackout poetry
- My brother gave me a dream catcher in 3rd grade that I use to this day
- I have a poster with the quote “A great man is always wiling to be little” that the Film Class boys “gave” to me when we moved into our new room
- I try to clean my room almost every weekend, but only about 3 of those attempts are successful (today is not one of those days)
New picture, 15 facts
- This picture is actually extremely old, but my incurable case of nostalgia appreciates it.
- I’m in a writing mood, which is perfect because I need to write my Spotlight articles.
- I have a busy week this week and I don’t know how I feel about it.
- My lack of determination lately is just depressing.
- I just really want to sleep for a really long time.
- I hate getting voicemails.
- I JUST NEED TO CONCENTRATE BUT I CAN’T
- I want to make a short film about the suburbs.
- I see someone backing into my driveway.
- Oh, I guess my grandma is here.
- I have to help her fix her laptop.
- The door is too far away.
- Help, I’m lazy and I can’t get up.
- I hope you (and you, and maybe you) are doing well.
- It’s going to be a long week.
Posted 1 year ago with 3 notes.
#me #facts #lists
flyingnarwhals asked: Tag! You're it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then go to 10 blogs and tell them they are it
Hi Mia! (I haven’t really talked to you, but you seem awesome!) I just got around to doing this :( but here we go!
- I don’t eat anything with a strong percentage of nuts, or anything with the word “nut” in it, other than nutella.
- My perfect time to wake up is around 8am (which is right now)
- I’m terrible at replying to text messages.
- I constantly fall asleep when using my laptop.
- I have a really bad case of nostalgia that won’t go away.
- When I find a song I really like, I keep it on repeat for days (right now, Anna Sun by Walk the Moon)
- I’m one of the laziest people you’ll ever meet, but when I really want to do something, I become one of the bossiest people you’ll ever meet.
- I have to run to class, I’m afraid of being late.
- I don’t know where I see myself in 10 years, or 2 months, or 2 weeks. I only know what the week ahead carries.
- I find comforting in watching movies and writing stories.
Drinking a lukewarm cup of my crappy Canadian hot chocolate from my camera lens mug and I feel like it is the perfect description of me.
I’m a typical 17 year old girl that lives in the suburbs and goes to a public high school and has a group of best friends and likes a boy that doesn’t like her and listens to music constantly and has a dream job that is nearly unattainable and her family consists of a mom, a dad, a brother, and a dog and she procrastinates on homework and blogs about her problems on the internet.
I just finished my hot chocolate, bummer :l
New picture, 15 (or more) facts.
- Last night was Midwinter, and this is the post where I shall recap what happened.
- Had to drop Greg off at the golf course at 10am.
- Hung at Cole Nelson’s house for a few hours.
- Went to the 99 cent (why is there no cent symbol on the keyboard) store and bought earphones.
- Went to Angela’s house and got ready with Ang, TC, and Elyse.
- More like let Elyse and Angela do my hair and makeup while I sang to Motion City Soundtrack.
- Met with all the girls and boys and did the picture shenanigans.
- Listened to the Gang boys’ song Rule #16
- Ate food, which is extremely important~
- Met with Brad the Limo Guy
- Went to the dance and danced and socialized
- On the limo ride home, Elyse played Taylor Swift for me <3
- Went to Denny’s.
- Found out there was a 45 minute wait.
- Went to iHop instead.
- Went back to Ang’s and passed out!
- I’ll do a postset later!
- I hope you had a good yesterday!
Posted 1 year ago with 8 notes.
#me #facts #day #greg #cole #angela #taylor #elyse #gang #food
New picture, 15 facts.
- I left my camera with Angela on Friday.
- I got it back this morning with a ton of pictures on it.
- This was from Spotlight today. It’s quite an accurate picture. Ft. Click and TC’s arm.
- For the record, it’s Junior Issue, hence the level of lazy going on.
- I just have one final tomorrow (Econ) because my math teacher won’t give us a final thus not giving me a chance to raise my grade cool right
- I even went to tutoring cool life times two
- Seven is Lys’ favorite number.
- I’m very nostalgic right now.
- Hopefully I can go run in the weather tomorrow. If not, there’s always the rest of the week.
- My mom is out of town this week and of course Midwinter is this week how convenient
- OSCAR NOMS <3
- I’m currently in 12th grade.
- Finals week makes me feel like I’m not seeing anyone, ever
- I think there is a Skins episode (gosh I miss that show) that ends with “well, what now?” That’s how I feel.
- Well, what now?
Posted 1 year ago with 5 notes.
#me #lists #facts #angela #caleb #taylor #school #lys #family #tv
I’m Yzzy. I’m from SoCal, but not the nice city or beach area, more the Inland Valley Empire suburby smoggy area! I love all kind of movies and cute stories and depressing music (but Ellie Goulding is my favorite) and driving aimlessly and Moleskine products and sushi and Chipotle and surprises and browns and blues and grays and the sky and pens!
If you’d like to tell me about you, you can?